Celebrate your child’s birthday at Cardigan Island Coastal Farm Park
Our Little Farmers daytime party package
(minimum of 10 children) includes:
Our Little Farmers after school party package
(minimum of 10 children) from 3.30pm until 6pm includes:
Fish fingers, or chicken goujons, sausages or vegan sausages served with chips and baked beans.
Platters of mixed sandwiches (ham, cheese, tuna and jam)
Carrot and cucumber sticks
Bowls of crisps
Both menu options include unlimited jugs of orange squash, apple and blackcurrant squash and water. You are welcome to bring your own birthday cake with candles which we are happy to portion for you to give out to your guests to take home (please bring your own napkins to wrap the cake).
Terms and conditions
- Price is per child and there is a minimum of 10 children per booking.
- One free accompanying adult for every child (two adults for the birthday child). Normal admission prices apply to additional friends and family.
- Party guests under 2 years will be charged at £4.50 per head.
- A £20 deposit is required at the time of booking which can be paid by cash or card.
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours before the date of the party otherwise there will be a loss of deposit.
- A guest list must be supplied 48 hours before the party.
- The remaining balance must be paid on arrival at our Entrance Desk when numbers have been confirmed by cash or card.
- Please note Farm Park staff do not supervise parties, children must be supervised by parents at all times.
- We regret that we are unable to take party bookings during August as the Farm Park is very busy during this period.
- Please note, we are mainly an outdoor attraction. Please ensure that children have appropriate clothing for the weather conditions, we would recommend wellies and waterproofs for rainy conditions. We will only cancel a party if the weather is deemed to be dangerous i.e. thunder and lightning.
- Cardigan Island Coastal Farm Park are not responsible for any loss or damage to clothing and belongings. Parents are responsible for ensuring belongings are safe.