- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Terms of Entry to Cardigan Island Coastal Farm Park
All persons entering Cardigan Island Coastal Farm Park are admitted subject to the terms detailed below. Failure to comply with these terms may result in non-admission or rejection from the Farm Park. This is without prejudice to any claim that Ceredigion Leisure Ltd. may have against such a person or persons arising out of their actions. Whilst inside the Farm Park all visitors must comply with any instructions given to them by Farm Park personnel.
- Entry prices are in accordance with those displayed at point of entry.
- On applying for any discounts, the policies displayed upon entry must be adhered to. Discounts will not be given to those that don’t meet the necessary criteria.
- All persons entering the Farm Park who are 2 years old and over must pay for relevant admission price or hold a valid admission ticket.
- No refunds are to be made, once entry to the Farm Park is gained. Tickets may be transferable, at the management’s discretion.
- All health and safety signage throughout the Farm Park, as well as information presented in any handouts on arrival, must be adhered to.
- It is also understood that for any reason beyond our control, individual attractions or the whole Farm Park may have to be closed or altered, without notice.
- The car park is free of charge, and is for the convenience of our visitors. Ceredigion Leisure Ltd. takes no responsibility for any loss or damages that occur on our carpark.
- Anyone abusing any of our animals will be removed from the Farm Park without right to refund.
- Any breakages or damage caused by reckless behaviour to any of our attractions or shop stock must be reimbursed in full.
- Height and/or age restrictions apply for some of our rides and activities. All rides, activities and facilities must only be used in accordance with their restrictions and usage instructions.
Terms of Birthday Party Bookings
Please refer to our Birthdays page for specific terms regarding party bookings.
Terms of Group and School Bookings
The following terms must be read in conjunction with our Groups and School Visits page. Any statements contained therein which could be construed as terms must be adhered to in addition to the following:
- All group and school bookings must be made in advance by calling 01239 623637 or emailing email@example.com
- There must be at least 15 paying visitors in your group. This means you cannot count annual pass holders or children under two. Please have your final group numbers ready on arrival.
- Our special school rate applies to school, meithrin and Flying Start groups only.
- We’re happy to offer this rate on weekdays during school term times.
- We do not provide a risk assessment for your visit but you are welcome to conduct your own, to which end we offer two adults free entry before your visit.
- Group bookings must be paid for on the day in one transaction, or an invoice can be sent out on the day, and must be made payable via BACS within 30 days of your visit.
Terms of Campsite Bookings
These terms apply to all bookings made in respect of Cardigan Island Camping & Caravanning site. When making a booking, you guarantee that you have the authority to accept, and do accept, on behalf of your party, these terms in their entirety. These terms come into force as soon as we confirm your booking, either in writing, electronically or verbally. These terms are governed by laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- No booking will be absolutely confirmed unless accompanied by a deposit payment of £30 or the full cost of the stay, whichever is the lower. The deposit (non-refundable) is part of the total charge, the balance of which is payable on arrival.
- We accept payment with recognised debit/credit cards (Visa/Mastercard/Maestro).
- You must check-in at the Farm Park visitor centre, opening times for which can be found on our website. If your arrival time will be outside these hours, you must advise us so that we can make arrangements for checking you in.
- Maximum of 6 persons per pitch.
- Admission is by permission of the owners or their representatives only.
- No person under the age of 18 is allowed to stay on the campsite unless accompanied by a responsible adult over that age. All persons under the age of 18 are the sole responsibility of accompanying parents or adult and should be supervised at all times.
- In the event that you cancel your booking, the deposit payment will not be refunded to you. However, provided notice of cancellation is given more than 72 hours before arrival (7 days’ notice in the case of Public and school Holidays) it may be carried forward for an alternative booking in the same season if made within 48 hours of the initial cancellation.
- You must camp within the clearly marked pitch boundaries. Failure to do so may result in being asked to move your tent or vehicle.
- All users of the campsite are responsible for the safekeeping of any personal possessions or other physical property which they bring onto the campsite and are required, at all times when they are on the campsite, to exercise due care and attention to protect their own personal safety and wellbeing.
- Ceredigion Leisure Ltd. shall not be liable to you or any other user of the campsite to the extent that any damage, loss or injury is caused by your negligent acts or omissions or those of any other user of the campsite.
- You undertake on behalf of yourself and all members of your party to observe the campsite rules as displayed at the campsite and as provided at check-in.
- Chemical toilets and wastewater must be emptied in the places provided and not on the caravan/tent pitch.
- All litter and refuse must be disposed of in the receptacles provided.
- Parking: Touring caravans and tent pitches – one car per pitch permitted. Additional vehicles may be parked in the Farm Park car park.
- Dogs are welcome but must be kept on a short lead at all times. You must clear up after your dog.
- Bikes and scooters are not permitted on the roads around the Farm Park during opening hours other than to enter or exit the site.
- Ground and campfires are not permitted. Free standing fires and barbecues are permitted..
- To ensure your enjoyment of the campsite, we ask all campers that noise be kept to a reasonable level at all times, and to a minimal level between 11:00 pm and 06:00 am.
- If you or any member of your party commit a serious breach of these terms or any of the rules displayed at the campsite, we may terminate your stay without refund. If the breach is capable of remedy, then before we terminate your stay we will give you the opportunity to remedy the breach within a reasonable period. Depending on the nature of the breach, this period may be short – for example, a notice relating to anti-social behaviour will generally require remedy within one hour.
If you have any concern about your stay, please tell us promptly – it is easier for us to help you before you leave the campsite. You may tell staff at the Farm Park visitor centre.